Free Roaming Photography Master Classes
Private photography instruction in Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks
My passion lies not only in getting shots I enjoy of this area, but also helping others get shots that they enjoy from their visit here. Whether you just got your gear, or you're a seasoned pro just looking for some insider tips on the region, I would love to get you going and help you come away with the photography you've always wanted from Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks.
On our private excursions, we can tailor the trip to exactly what you want to see and experience, all the while, helping you accomplish the style and technical abilities you're reaching for in order to come away with powerful and memorable photography from Jackson Hole.Book a Workshop Now!
What's Included in a Free Roaming Photography Master Class?
- Personal Lightroom mini-tutorial after our outing
- Iconic landscapes in ideal light and conditions
- Personal mentoring tailored to your skill level
- Education on wildlife behavior for better opportunities
- Pickup and dropoff to and from your lodging
- Lunch with sunrise trip / dinner with sunset trip
- Coffee and light breakfast with sunrise trips
"Mike was fabulous and provided great insights that have moved my photo skills forward as well as enriched Our understanding of the local rich tapestry that is JH!"- Chris
Private Photography Master Class Rates
- Grand Teton Sunrise or Sunset: $900
(1-2 people, 6-7 hours)
- Yellowstone Day Excursion: $1400
(1-2 people, 8-10 hours)
- Sunset into Night Photography Workshop: $1200
(1-2 people, 6-7 hours, weather permitting)
- For 3 or more people, add $100/person
- Interested in a trip not listed?
Email me here and we'll work up something together!
- Book a Master Class Now!
About Mike Cavaroc and Free Roaming Photography
I'm an award-winning, published nature photographer who moved to the area solely for the photographic opportunities that the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem provided. Jackson Hole, Wyoming has been my home for over a decade, and during that time, I have continued to explore and photograph the region, always challenging myself to find new vantage points and new ways of shooting familiar subjects. In spending five years as a wildlife safari guide, and two years as a stargazing leader, I've developed an intimate knowledge of this special place, as well as the wildlife that freely roams here. It's my goal and my pleasure to help you come away with as much of this knowledge as you desire, while also giving you the best opportunities available during your time in this magnificent region.